- yam (boiled and cut into pieces)
- oil (3 tbsp)
- mustard seeds (1/2 tbsp)
- turmeric powder (1/2 tbsp)
- asafetida powder (1/2 tbsp)
- corn flour or gram flour (1/2 tbsp)
- salt to taste.
- curry leaves
- red chilly powder (1 tbsp)
- Head oil, add mustard seeds, turmeric powder, asafetida powder, curry leaves.
- Add boiled yam, cut into pieces and saute.
- Add required salt, red chilly powder and saute.
- Add corn flour or gram flour and mix well.
Yam dry is ready to be served with chapaties or steamed rice.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”7″ numberposts=10]