Whole wheat milk cookie is a wonderful breakfast and can be served with a glass of milk or tea. It is easy and quick to make.
- Whole wheat flour (1 cup)
- Powdered sugar(1/2 cup)
- Cardamom pods(4, powdered)
- Butter(1/2 cup, softened)
- Milk (1/3 cup)
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degree Celicus for 10 minutes.
- Sift wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and cardamom into it and mix these dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well till a soft dough is formed.
- Take small lime size dough, make balls of it and press it in between your palms to form a cookie shape. (You can also use a rolling pin and cookie cutter to give it a cookie shape)
- Grease a baking tray and place the cookies on it leaving space in between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
- Take out the cookies and allow it to cool for 15 minutes in room temperature.
Serve tasty cookies with a glass of milk or a cup of tea. Enjoy!