A simple recipe for Roasted tomato soup when you dont have the time for a elaborate dish. Kids will love it and you can be confident of the health benefits for your loved ones.
Tomato contains vitamins A, C and E, potassium & mineral salt. This recipe will benefit kids in many nutritious ways
- Tomatoes( 5, halves)
- Garlic (sliced, 3 cloves)
- Salt (1 tsp or as per taste)
- Cut the tomatoes in halves and place them on a baking tray.
- Add sliced garlic and microwave it for 10.
- Remove from the microwave, and allow it to cool. Peal of its skin and blend them in a blender to make a smooth puree.
- Heat a pan, add the tomato puree & bringit to a boil.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Once it come to a boil, add the cream sauce and mix well.
- Continue stirring for couple of minutes and then switch off the flame.
- Strain the the puree with the help of a strainer. Seperate the tomato seeds from the soup with the strainer and discard them.
Delicious tomato soup is now ready to be served when warm.