Sweet corn soup is a very simple soup preparation and is very tasty. It is an Indo-Chinese recipe. www.veenaskitchen.com shows you how to make this
- Vegetable stock (3 cups)
- Cream style Sweet corn (250 gms)
- Beans(30 gms, finely chopped)
- Carrots(30 gms, finely chopped)
- Cabbage(30 gms, finely chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Cornflour(2 tbsp) mixed in water
- Heat vegetable stock in a pan.
- Add cream style sweet corn, beans, carrots, cabbage, salt and mix well.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add cornflour mixed in water till the soup thickens.
- Keep mixing till it forms a soupy consistency.
Sweet corn soup is now ready to be served hot. Enjoy!