Spaghetti Mushroom with Cream Sauce is an Italian dish and is made of cream and mushrooms in spaghetti
& is yummy to taste. The Ingredients and Measurement and given below the video.
Click here to view this video on youtube
- Fresh cream (2 cups)
- Nutmeg powder (a pinch)
- Onion (1/2 chopped)
- Spaghetti (200 gms)
- Button mushrooms (150 gms)
- Oil (1tbsp)
To make Cream Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add the fresh cream, nutmeg powder, salt and mix again.
- Reduce the cream in a slow flame into a sauce like consistency.
- Drain and separate the onion from the cream.
Cream sauce is ready and keep it aside.
To make the spaghetti
- Fill water in a heavy bottom pan so that the spaghetti dips completely into it.
- Add salt (1 tbsp) and oil (1 tsp) and bring the water to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti in it and cook for about 8 to 9 minutes or as per the instruction give on the packet.
- Once the spaghetti cooks, strain the water and add oil (1 tsp) so that they do not stick to one another.
To make Spaghetti Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Heat oil(1 tbsp) in a pan, onion (1/2, chopped), mushrooms, salt and saute till the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add little white wine(10 ml) (optional)*
- Add the reduced cream sauce and mix well so that the mushroom flavor mixes with the cream.
- Add the boiled Spaghetti and mix well.
Steaming hot Spaghetti Mushroom with Cream Sauce is ready to be served.