- Titter bird meat
- Ginger garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilly
- Coconut grated (25 gms)
- Cashewnut (25 gms)
- Water (1 cup)
- Coriander leaves
- Green chillies.
- Black pepper powder (1/2 Tsp)
- To make green masala, crush garlic, green chillies and coriander leaves and keep it aside.
- Make a paste ofginger, garlic, red chilly and salt, marinate the meat with it and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Roast cashewnut and coconut in ghee and make it a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cashewnut and coconut paste.
- Add the meat in it, add water and saute.
- Add 1 1/2 Tsp of green masala to it.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Add black pepper powder, saute it. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Siya Mirch Batair is ready to be served with steamed rice or chapati.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”26″ numberposts=10]