Sabudana vada is an Indian cuisine, traditional deep fried snack from Maharashtra state. Sabudana vada is the best dish to have when fasting. It is also served as starter or evening tea time snack.
Ingredients & its measurements are mentioned below the video.
Click here to watch the video recipe on Youtube
- Sabudana/Sago (1 cup)
- Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
- Peanuts (roasted & crushed, 1 cup)
- Potato (1, boiled & mashed)
- Green chilly(1, chopped)
- Coriander leaves (1/2 cup)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Soak the sabudana/sago overnight (5-6) hours in water.
- Drain off the water, add potato, cumin seeds, peanuts, green chilly, coriander leaves, salt and mix well to form a dough.
- Make flat balls of the dough or shape of your choice.
- Deep fry in oil till the sabudana wada turns light golden brown in a medium flame.
Sabudana Vada is ready to be served hot.