- sabudana (sago)
- green chili
- cumin seeds
- roasted nuts (optional)
- Soak sabudana/sago in water for 9 hours.
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, ginger, chopped onion, add pinch of salt and sauté it. Add roasted peanut, if required.
- Once the onion is golden brown, add chopped green chili. sauté is for half a minute.
- Add Sago/Sabudana to the pan. Add necessary salt and sauté. Close the pan with a lid for about 2 min. Sago/Sabudana will change its white color to transparent.
- Garnish it with roasted nuts and serve hot.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”13″ numberposts=10]