Rose milk jelly is a delicious dessert made of milk and jelly.. A quick and easy recipe that you can try out any time for a perfect meal.
- Milk (5 cups)
- Gelatin powder (2 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Powdered sugar(1/3 cup)
- Vanila essence( 1 tsp)
- Rose syrup(1/4 tsp)
- In a mixing bowl, add milk (3/4 cup), gelatin powder and mix well to dissolve. Keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add remaining milk,powdered sugar, Vanilla essence,Rose syrup and mix well.
- Heat it and bring it to a boil. Simmer in slow flame.
- Add the gelatin milk and gelatin mix into it and mix well till the gelatin dissolves.
- Take it out of the flame and pour it in the shape of the container you want it to be.
- I m using a rectangular shaped container, allow it to come to a room temperature and set it.
- Refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.
- Take it out and the milk jelly will be formed.
- Place a dish, and gently tap on the back of the container, the jelly will come out easily.
- Decorate it with some sugar rose or sugar strawberry and rose syrup.
Delicious Rose milk jelly is ready to be served at the dinner table .. 🙂