Romesco Sauce is a Spanich sauce and is a wonderful combination with seafood or pasta.
- Red bell peppers/ Shimla mirch (500 gm)
- Almonds (50 gm)
- Pine nuts (20 gm)
- Olive oil (50 gm)
- Roasted garlic (50 gm)
- Red wine vinegar (30 ml)
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Roast red bell peppers/shimla mirch on the flame and remove its skin at room temperature.
- Roast the garlic till it turns light golden color.
- Soak almonds and peal of its skin.
- In a bowl, add roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, almonds, olive oil and blend them in a blender to form a fine paste.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the roasted garlic, red wine vinegar and the paste in to it and keep it in flame for about 2 minutes.
Romesco Sauce is ready to be served hot or cold with seafood or pasta.