Color in my plate! Care for some healthy food today? Here is a delicious way to reduce fat and sooth the stomach from those fried food.
Healthy and delicious Roasted Pumpkin & Beetroot salad is a delicious way to reduce fat and sooth the stomach from those fried food
- Beetroot (3, cut into wedges)
- Pumpkin (250 gms, skin pealed and cut)
- Salt (2 pinch)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Garlic cloves(4)
- Honey ( to drizzle)
- In a bowl, add pumpkin, beetroot, salt, olive oil and mix them
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grease a bake tray, add these vegetables and spread them on the tray.
- Roast them in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- Take out the vegetables and drizzle honey all over the vegetables.
- Pop it back in the oven and roast is for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and mix the vegetables so that the honey and other ingredients mixes well with the vegetables.
Roasted pumpkin and beetroot salad is now read to be served. Enjoy!