A delicious and healthy Prawns, baked potatoes and zucchini salad, flavored with garlic and drizzled in olive oil is a very simple recipe.
- Potatoes (2 large, cut into thick slices)
- Zucchini (2, cut into thick slices)
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves (4, sliced)
- Prawns (250 gms)
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grease a bake tray, add the potatoes into it.
- Drizzle olive oil (2 tbsp), salt (a pinch) and mix well.
- Pop it into the oven for about 20 minutes or till the potatoes turn soft and tender. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, add olive oil (1/2 tsp) and place the zucchinis over it.
- Cook them in slow flame for 2 minutes or till it turns light golden in color on one side.
- Sprinkle salt (2 pinches) and turn the other side.
- Cook the other side as well and keep it aside.
- In a pan add Olive oil (1 tbsp), garlic and saute till golden in color.
- Add prawns and cook till it turns light golden in color.
- Sprinkle some salt over it.
- Turn the other side and cook till golden in color. Stir and remove the prawns once cooked.
Assembling the salad:
- In a serving plate, place the potatoes.
- Place the zucchinis on top and top it with prawns.
Our Baked potato, Zucchini and Prawn salad is now ready. Enjoy!
Prawns cooks in 1 minute, hence turn over immediately it turns golden in color on one side.
Do not over cook the prawns.
Use non-stick pan while cooking to use very little oil.