The hardest thing on earth for a mother is making her kid get up early in the morning and the other difficult part is making her kid EAT mainly vegetables!
Well, keeping this in mind I have a good news for every mother. This time I have with me the most delicious and most spicy nutrious Italian delicay ‘Pizza’. In this video post, will see how to prepare Mediterranean Vegetable Pizza, Grilled Tomatoe, Zucchini & Bell Pepper(You can add vege of your own choice) and not only this you can also make the Pizza Bread at home!
Here you go. Don’t forget to leave a line for me after trying out this recipe
- All purpose Flour / Maida (250 gm)
- Egg (1)
- Water (15 ml)
- Vegetables of your choice (Sliced and grilled)
- Basil leaves ( 5 to 7)
- Yeast (1/2 tsp)
- Tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt (1/2)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
To make grilled vegetables
- Slice vegetables of your choice and grill them with salt, pepper and oregano.
To make Pizza Bread/Base
- Take the all purpose flour/maida, add yeast, salt, sugar, 1/2 egg, water and mix well and make a stiff dough.
- While making the dough, it must be continuously knead for about 20 minutes to make it soft and keep it aside for sometime to allow the dough to rest for another 20 minutes.
- Now dust some flour on a flat surface, take the kneaded dough and flatten it.
- Poke it with a fork throughout the flat dough so that the pizza bread do not raise while it is baked.
- Now bake the bread for about 4 minutes in the oven, turn the bread and cook it for another 3 minutes.
Pizza base is ready.
To make Pizza
- Spread the tomato sauce all over the pizza and spread some cheese over the next layer.
- Add the grilled vegetables over it. Season it with Oregano, salt, chilly flakes basil leaves and olive oil.
- Heat the pizza in the oven for 5 minutes. The cheese in it will be melted and all the mixture will be cooked and nice.
- Cut the Pizza into 4.
- Pizza is ready to be served.
To make a Stuffed Pizza
- Take the kneaded dough and flatten.
- Chop the grilled vegetables and keep it in the center of the pizza . Add tomato sauce, oregano and cheese.
- Apply egg over the edges to seal. Now seal the pizza along the egg layer.
- Take the fork and press the edges to close the filling.
- Heat the stuffed pizza in the oven for about 8 minutes, 4 minutes each side.
- Once cooked, remove it and apply some olive oil and garnish it with basil leaf.
Stuffed pizza is ready and can be served along with chilly flakes and oregano.
Note: Refer the video recipe for accurate direction to make pizza base and pizza.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”74″ numberposts=10]