Onion chutney is delicious and one of the many variations of this chutney. It is flavorful and spiced form of making onion chutney, a wonderful dip with idli & dosa
- oil(3 tbsp)
- Onion(5, long chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chilly powder(1/2 tsp)
- Tamarind (lime size)
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add onion and saute till it turns light golden brown in color.
- Add salt as per taste. Add red chilly powder, tamarind & saute for 1 min.
- Switch off the flame and cool the mixture.
- Blend the mixture in a blender to form a smooth chutney paste.
Onion chutney is now ready to be served with idli & dosa.