Oats porridge honey apple a delicious option for a healthy diet. It is made of oats, apple and served with honey and maple syrup. This Apple oats porridge is delicious and flavourful. It is a kids favourite dish. Enjoy delicious oats porridge honey apple for a healthy breakfast.
- Milk (2 & 1/2 cups)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1/2 tsp)
- Rolled Oats (1 cup)
- Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Apple (1)
- Hoeny (1 tbsp)
- For honeyed apples:
- Take an apple, cut it from the centre, de-seed them and make thin apple slices.
- In a pan, cook the apple slices on each side.
- Now pour honey on the top and cook on each sides for 2 more minutes.
- The apples will turn nice golden coloured. Honey apples are now ready. Keep it aside.
- Oats porridge:
- In a heavy bottom pan, add milk, water, vanilla extract, rolled oats, sugar and mix them all well.
- Bring it to boil.
- Once it come to a boil, simmer the porridge for 2 minutes in slow flame.
- Porridge is now ready, switch off the flame.
- Take a serving bowl and add the oats porridge in it. Now, top it with sliced honey apples.
- Delicious oats porridge honey apple is now ready to be served. Serve it with whipped cream, maple syrup and honey.