Murgh Do-Piaza is a chicken gravy cooked in onion and garnished with coriander and mint leaves.
- Chicken (300 gms)
- Onion (2 cups, finely chopped)
- Chilly powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander powder ( 1/2 tsp)
- Garam masala powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Mint leaves (few chopped)
- Coriander leaves (few chopped)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, add onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute again.
- Add coriander powder, chilly powder, turmeric, garam masala powder and saute again and cook for some time.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and close it with a lid and cook it in a slow flame.
- Once the chicken pieces cooks and become tender, switch off the flame.
Garnish it with coriander and mint leaves and serve it with steamed rice or Indian breads like roti, nan or chapaties
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”31″ numberposts=10]