Milk & Butter cookies is a very tasty and simple to make cookies, a perfect tea time snack and kids favouite.
- Refined flour/Maida (1 cup)
- Sugar (1/2 cup, powdered)
- Cardamom powder of 4 pods or Vanilla essence (1/2 tsp)
- Butter (1/2 cup, melted)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- In a bowl, add Refined flour/Maida, sugar, cardamom powder or Vanilla essence and mix them together.
- Add butter, milk and mix well to form a stiff dough.
- Give it a cookie shape of your choice or with a rolling pin.
- Grease a baking tray and place these cookies over it.
- Bake it in the pre-heated oven for 11 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Once done, cool it at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Enjoy Milk & Butter cookies with a cup of tea.