Microwave Maggie noodles is an instant noodle preparation. It uses microwave instead of usual method of making the instant noodles in boiling water on heat. I got this idea when I ran out of fuel at my home gas stove. I had urgent work and had to catch up with it. At home, all I had now was a microwave an instant Maggie noodles was in stock at my kitchen pantry.
Without wasting another minutes, I decided to try making the noodles and the results were satisfying. I also note down the temperature and measurement for cooking and was very careful with the process.
I will be glad to share with you quick tip of microwave recipe ‘how to microwave Maggie noodles’
- Instant Maggie Noodles
- In a microwave safe vessel, add 1 packet of the taste-maker that we get along with the Instant Maggie Noodles.
- Now, pour boiling hot water in it and mix the powder well with water. I have used boiling water from the electric tea kettle. You can also boil water in microwave 1-2 minutes on high power till it gets boiled. Use the water measurement as per directions given in the instant noodles packet. In my case, I have used 1 noodle bar that takes about 1 & 1/2 tea cups of water.
- Now, break the noddles and place it in the masala water.
- Microwave it on high power for 2 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave, mix the noodles well and microwave again for 2 to 3 minutes or till the water evaporates on high power. If you like soup consistency noodles, you can microwave up-to 3 on high power.
Instant microwave noodles is now ready to be served.