Handmade Chocolates Part 2 demonstrates how to make variety of chocolate garnishes such as Chocolate Cigars, Chocolate Butterfiles and Chocolate Spring.It also help you learn how to make Chocolate Molds.
- Dark Chocolates
- Fresh Cream
- White Chocolates
Chocolate Cigar & Chocolate Butterfiles
- Melt some dark chocolates along with some fresh cream.
- Melt some white chocolates along with some fresh cream.
- Pour some melted dark chocolate on a marble slab and comb it once as shown on video. Let it set for few seconds.
- Now pour melted white chocolate over it. With the help of a knife, spread it over to form a thin layer.
- Now with a scraper push a small quantity of the layer in forward direction to roll and form a cigar shape (As shown in video).
Chocolate cigar and Chocolate butterflies are formed.
- Now pour some dark chocolates on an OHP sheet and spread all over evenly. Comb it once throughout the sheet.
- Roll the sheet once till the chocolate sets. (As shown in video)
- After the chocolate cools, remove the sheet.
Chocolate springs are formed.
- Coat the melted chocolate in a chocolate mold with a brush.
- Once the first layer is dried, coat the mold with chocolate for the second layer.
- Now with a cone filled with chocolate, fill in the chocolate mold.
- Now to seal from top, pour some melted chocolates over it and remove the excess chocolate with a scrapper.
- Once the chocolate cools in the mold, chocolate will automatically leave the mold.
Chocolate molds are formed.
Note: Refer the video for exact picture
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”72″ numberposts=10]