Enjoy this Diwali with the goodness of whole wheat ladoos. These ladoos will melt in your mouth leaving a delicious flavor of the spices.
- Whole wheat flour (1 cup)
- Ghee (5 tbsp)
- Green Cardamom (2 pods, skin pealed and crushed)
- Raisins (10 -12)
- Ginger powder (1/2 tsp)
- Powdered sugar(1/3 cup)
- Heat a heavy bottom pan, add wheat flour and dry roast it.
- Roast it for about 10 minutes in a slow flame or till the aroma of the whole wheat spreads.
- Once the aroma spreads and the color changes to light brown, add ghee and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add green cardamom, rasins, ginger powder and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into ladoos while it is still warm.
- Make small lemon shape balls for ladoos.
- Gehu ke ladoo or whole wheat flour ladoo is now ready to be served.
Serve it at room temperature.