A very simple recipe how to make Egg-less Almond Cake for this Christmas. The recipe requires almond flour along with refined flour
- Almonds (25 gms)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Baking soda(1 tsp)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Oil (1/2 cup)
- Pre-heat oven at 180 Degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Powder the sugar and almonds and add them in a mixing bowl.
- Add all purpose flour, baking soda, yogurt and mix well.
- Add oil and mix again. Cake mix is now ready.
- Pour this mix in a baking dish and bake it at 180 Degree Celsius for 50 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
Yummy Egg-less Almond Cake is now ready to be served. Enjoy!