- Hard boiled egg ( 4)
- Lime juice (1 tsp)
- Red chilly powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Bengal Gram flour/Channa dal powder (1 cup)
- Oil to fry
- Remove the shells of the boiled egg and cut them into half.
- In a bowl, add the bengal gram flour, salt, red chilly powder, coriander powder, water and mxi them well to make a thin paste.
- Sprinkle red chilly powder, coriander powder and lime juice on the egg and keep it aside.
- Dip the egg in the gram flour paste and coat them well.
Deep fry the eggs and serve with tomato ketchup.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”64″ numberposts=10]