- Chicken (500 gms)
- Onion (1 cup, chopped)
- Bay leaves (2)
- Cinamon (2 pieces, 1 inch each)
- Ginger (1 inch, chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Red chilly powdr (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (2 tbsp)
- Water (5 cups)
- Yoghut (1 cup, wisked)
- Green chilly (1, chopped)
- Turmeric powder (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- To make boiled onion paste, boiled the onion in water, 1 bay leaf and 1 cinamon. Let the onion to turn trasparent. Remove off the bay leaf and cinamon, seprate the boiled onion from water, cool it and blend it in a blender. Boiled onion paste is ready, and keep it aside.
- Boil and cook the chicken in water adding 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp of salt. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, add the ginger garlic paste, fry it till golden brown.
- Add the boiled onion paste, 1 bay leaf and 1 cinamon and mix well.
- Add the red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix them well.
- Add the chopped ginger and green chillies, saute.
- Add the boiled chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Add the wisked yoghut and shimer it for 2-3 minutes.
Dahi ka murgh is ready to be served hot with chapati or puri.
You might also like:
[get_posts category = “31” numberposts = 10]