Papdi Chaat & Dahi Papdi chaat are simple to make recipes, however they taste very different. These are the famous Indian Street Snacks and people crowd on the streets in the evening time to taste these finger licking Chaat dishes.
Click here to view this video on youtube
- Papdi/ Puri (1 bowl)
- Mashed potato (1)
- Thin Sev/Nylon sev (1 bowl)
- Yoghurt (1 cup, whisked)
- Mint Chutney (1 cup). Click here for Mint chutney recipe
- Tamarind Chutney/Imli Chutney(1/2 cup). Click here for Tamarind chutney recipe
- Chaat Masala (2 tsp)
To make Papdi Chaat
- Spread the puri/papdi in a serving plate, add drops of mint chutney, tamarind chutney, Chaat masala and thin sev/nylon sev
- Papdi Chaat is ready to be served.
To make Dahi Papdi Chaat
- Spread the puri/papdi in a serving plate.
- Top the puri/papdi with mashed potatoes (1/2 tsp on each puri).
- To it add the whisked or beaten yoghurt (1 tsp each), mint chutney (1/2 tsp), tamarind chutney (1/2 tsp)
- Sprinkle pinch of chaat masala on the toppings.
- Sprinkle thin sev/nylon save over it in a good quantity.
Dahi Papdi chaat is ready to be served.