- oil (3 tbsp)
- jeera/cumin seeds (1 tbsp)
- urad dal (2 tbsp)
- onion (1 chopped)
- coconut (1 cup – grated)
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves
- green chilly (1 – cut in 2 pieces)
- rice (2 cups – when not boiled)
- Boil the rice and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, add jeera/cumin seeds to it, once it splutter, add chopped onion and green chilly.
- When onion cooks, add grated coconut, salt and saute.
- Add boiled rice to it and mix well.
- Add required salt and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Delicious coconut rice is ready to be served hot.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”41″ numberposts=10]