Coconut ladoo or nariyal ladoo is a very easy recipe preparation and is made of coconut. Nariyal Ladoo is a delicious sweet dish that can be made any time during the day for your sweets craving with all the ingredients easily available.
- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Milk powder – 50 gms
- Condensed milk – 200 gms
- Heat a heavy bottom pan.
- Add freshly grated coconut, milk powder, condensed milk and mix them well.
- Saute in slow flame till the mixture starts to leave its side.
- Switch off the flame. Empty it in a mixture and allow it to cool.
- Once the mixture cools, make small balls of lemon size.
- Dip the ladoo in freshly grated coconut and garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!