Easy to make coconut barfi is a quick dessert recipe made of coconut in microwave.
- Coconut (freshly grated, 1 cup)
- Condensed milk (1/4 cup)
- Food color (optional)
- In a microwave safe tray, spread the freshly grated coconut and microwave for 2 minutes on high powder.
- Take it off the microwave and mix well. Spread it again and microwave it for another 2 minutes.
- The coconut has dry roasted and the aroma of the coconut will start to spread.
- In a mixing bowl, add the roasted coconut, condensed milk and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in to parts. Separate one portion of mixture in a separate bowl.
- Pour few drops of food color on one portion.
- Spread the mixture without color on a flat dish. On the top, spread the mixture with color.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Once it cools down, cut into small pieces to make small burfi.
Quick and easy to make coconut barfi is now ready to be served. Enjoy!