Chocolate banana pancake is a breakfast recipe. Though simple to make, it has a fruit flavour and chocolates in it to experience the mouth melting recipe. This is loved by children. It can also be served as a dessert.
Ingredients measurements are written below the video.
- Chocolate (1/2 cup, chopped)
- Banana (1, thick slices)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Egg (1)
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- All purpose flour/Maida (1 cup)
- Baking powder (a pinch)
- Add baking powder in the flour and mix well.
- Beat the egg, milk, sugar and pour it in the flour and mix well to form a medium batter.
- Heat a greasy pan and add a scoop of batter on it.
- Once the batter starts bubbling on top, spread the banana and chocolates.
- Turn the other side and cook them.
- Take it a serving plate and garnish it with some more chocolates.
Pancake is ready to be served.
You might also like
[get_posts category=”23″ numberposts=10]