The Black Forest Cake is creamed in Chocolate Cream and is garnished with Chocolate, Chocolate cigars and Cherries.
This Black Forest Cake is a continuation of the previous post Chocolate Cake.
Ingredients & its measurements are mentioned below the video.
- Butter (170 gms)
- Chocolate (170 gms)
- All purpose flour/maida (130 gms)
- Eggs (6)
- Sugar (160 gms)
- Cake Gel (10 gms)
- Egg yolk (4)
- sugar (25 gms)
- Whipped cream (100 gms)
- Cocoa Powder (40 gms)
- Crushed Cherries (1 cup)
- Sugar syrup (50 gms)
- Cherry liquor (30 ml)
- Melt the butter and chocolate and mix together keep aside.
- Beat the egg white, sugar and cake gel, till light & fluffy.
- Add egg yolks.
- Add butter and chocolate mix to the egg and sugar mix.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa powder
- Bake at 190 deg C for 20 min.
For Chocolate cream
- Add 100 Gms of Chocolate Ganache to 100 Gms whipped cream.
- Cut the Chocolate sponge 8′ round into 3 layers, 1 cm height.
- Soak the sponge with sugar syrup and Cherry liquor, and layer the first sponge with chocolate cream.
- Repeat the above process layering the second sponge with whipped cream.
- Layer this layer with crushed cherries.
- Place the last sponge and soak with sugar syrup and Cherry liquor and finish with Whipped Cream
- Allow to set
- Decorated with Chocolate Garnish like Chocolate cigars, Chocolate rolls and Cherries..
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”72″ numberposts=10]