Baked yogurt is very simple to make and is a great dessert. It is made of just 3 ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to make this dessert.
- Yogurt(1 cup)
- Cream(1 cup)
- Condensed milk/Nestle milk maid(1 cup)
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 Degree Celcius for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add ,yoghurt, Condensed milk and mix well. I have used Nestle milkmaid.
- Milk gently so that no lumps are formed.
- Pour the mixture in a double boiler and bake it for 15 minutes.
- In case you do not have a double boiler, take a pan, place a bake tray, pour the mixture in the bake tray.
- Now pour water outside of the bake tray in the pan. bake it for 15 minutes.
- Alright, after baking for 15 minutes, our baked yoghurt is now ready. Allow it to cool. Refridgerate it for 15 minutes
- Garnish it with some chopped almonds.
There our baked yogurt is now ready to be served.