Celebrate this valentine’s day with this special breakfast dish and please your loved ones with this quick and tasty baked french toast.
- Cinnamon & raisin bread (8 slices)
- Eggs (2)
- Powdered sugar (3 tbsp and some for dusting)
- Nutella to apply on bread
- Milk (1/4 cup)
- Banana (1 ripe, cut into slice)
- French toast taste best with cinnamon and raisin bread. A plain bread can also be used to make this dish.
- With the help of a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut the bread and give it a heart shape.
- Apply nuttella(1 tbsp) on each heart shape slice.
- Stick the two hearts so that a sandwich is formed.
- In another bowl, add eggs, sugar, milk and beat it well so that the sugar dissolves in the mixture.
- Dip the nutella heart shaped sandwich and place it on a baking tray.
- Dip the banana in powdered sugar and place it on the baking tray along with the bread.
- The sugar in the banana will caramelize and will give a beautiful color and taste to the dish.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 12 minutes. The baked french toast is ready.
- In a dish, place the baked french toast, dust some powdered sugar and place the caramelized banana on the top.
Serve it with love to your loved ones. Enjoy!