Apple pancake is an excellent breakfast dish. It is served with maple syrup, honey and whipped cream. Traditionally pancakes are made of flour, essence and sugar and eggs. It is sometimes topped with banana slices. Apple pancake is made of grated apples. It is a wonderful way to incorporates some fruits in your daily diet. Fruit pancakes are always a healthy and delicious breakfast and is a favourite of the kids.
- Grated apple (1 cup)
- Maida/All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Baking powder (a pinch)
- Eggs (2)
- Powdered sugar (1 tbsp)
- Softened butter (1 tbsp)
- Milk (1/4 cup)
- Cinnamon powder (a pinch)
- Butter or cooking oil for cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, add refined flour, baking powder, whisk it well. Keep the dry ingredients aside.
- Now, in another mixing bowl, add eggs, powdered sugar, softened butter, milk, and whisk it well for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add the grated of finely chopped apples, cinnamon powder, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold in gently.
- Our pancake mix is now ready. Keep it aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, and grease it with some butter or oil.
- Pour 1 ladle of pancake mix into the hot and greased pan. Flatten it a little.
- Close it with a lid and cook in slow flame.
- Remove the lid after 2 minutes, turn over the pancake and cook the other side as well for 2 minutes.
- Do the same with rest of the pancake mix batter.
- Take the pancake of the pan and place it on a serving dish.
- Slice some apples and place near the pancakes.
- Pour maple syrup or honey over the pancakes.
- Serve delicious apple pancake with whipped cream, maple syrup and honey.