- Apple (skin pealed & cut into pieces, 2 apples)
- Cinnamon powder(1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1/4 cup)
- Lime juice (1 tbsp)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the cut apples and cover it with a cling film and microwave it for 3 minutes or till it becomes soft.
- Mash the cooked apple well with fork or spoon.
- Add sugar into the mashed apple and mix well.
- Microwave it for 8 minutes on high power.
- Add lemon juice into it for a citrus flavor.
- Add cinnamon powder and mix it well.
- Delicious apple cinnamon jam is now ready to be served. It does not have any preservatives and is good for health.
Allow it to cool and refrigerate it and apply it on bread toast. Enjoy!